Planetary gear - properties
- High power transfer ratio in proportion to volume and mass
- Low backlash for exact positioning in automation applications
- Multiplication of torque with simultaneous reduction of speed
- Adapts the loads inertia to that of the motor for better dynamics in the drive system
- Smooth movement at high dynamic reversals (jerk-reduction in oscillating movements)
- Characterised by a high mechanic efficiency and are completely maintenance-free
SG - planetary gear
Economically favourable (price) and mechanically exact solution with gear ratios from 3 to 512.
Backlash 8 - 19 arcmin (SG-e line) och 6 - 22 arcmin (SG-se line).
Customer-specific mounting-flange and very short delivery time (some models are in stock)
SG–e line (SG050, SG070, SG090, SG120 och SG155)
- Enhanced bearings for higher radial/axial load which allows for directly mounted loads on motor axis.
- low-friction bearings and optimised lubrication decreases heat emission at high speeds
- relatively low-price drive-solution
SG-se line (SG040, SG060, SG080, SG115 and SG160)
- lower inertia (internal mass lower than conventional gears) gives higher dynamics which is especially interesting for synchronised multi-axis systems
- strong, effective and high performance at a low price
SG-e planetary gears - ratio. 1 step max 10:1, 2 step max 100:1
SG050 - rated torque <16Nm, flange TGN2 motors, backlash 1step<15' 2step<19'
SG070 - rated torque <34Nm, flange TGN2/3 motors, backlash 1step<10' 2step<12'
SG090 - rated torque <98Nm, flange TGN3/4 motors, backlash 1step<7' 2step<9'
SG120 - rated torque <196Nm, flange TGN4/5 motors, backlash 1step<8' 2step<10'
SG155 - rated torque <461Nm, flange TGN4/5/6/7 motors, backlash 1step<8' 2step<10'
SG-se planetary gears - ratio. 1 step max 10:1, 2 step max 64:1, 3 step max 512:1
SG040 - rated torque <21Nm,flange TGS1/TGN2 motors,backlash 1step<15' 2stp<19' 3stp<22'
SG060 - rated torque <45Nm, flange TGN2/3 motors, backlash 1step<10' 2step<12' 3step<15'
SG080 - rated torque <131Nm, flange TGN3/4 motors, backlash 1step<7' 2step<9' 3step<11'
SG115 - rated torque <261Nm, flange TGN3/4/5 motors, backlash 1step<7' 2step<9' 3step<11'
SG160 - rated torque <801Nm, flange TGN4/5/6/7 motors, backlash 1step<6' 2step<10'